"Our greatest responsibility is to be good ancestors."

-Jonas Salk

Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Fool That Was Mentioned

Gus McPherson posted



Here's Revkin's piece.

I'm softening on Nye, whom I didn't like a long time ago when I saw Lindzen chewing him up for lunch in an ill-considered debate. He seems to have upped his climate game considerably.

Anyway, I'm gratified to see that Revkin saw fit to mention my takedown of McPherson.

Also I'm bemused that I came up in McPherson's thread.


UPDATE:



2 comments:

King of the Road said...

I've played a bit in their sandbox. Fortunately, they are without power to accomplish their ends and subsist on their superior knowledge that they know we're all doomed and we don't. Is it: a) sad; b) pathetic; c) smug, arrogant, self-congratulatory; d) despicable; e) all of the above? Obviously, it's e) all of the above. I will occasionally read those who annoy the crap out of me (Kunstler) or even disgust me (Heller a.k.a. Goddard) but I won't go there again. We're in the midst of a terrible drought here in California and I don't want to make repeated showers necessary.

Feel free (as if you need my permission) to delete for excessive rudeness.

Michael Tobis said...

Difficult to be excessively rude to that guy.