"Our greatest responsibility is to be good ancestors."

-Jonas Salk

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I really must reorganize my blogroll

My blogroll taxonomy just won't do.

For instance I am having trouble categorizing this very interesting chap who wants to exchange blogrollings.

Dennis has been writing quite a lot, and I've only looked a little bit of it.

It's a bit off center but so far I haven't seen much I can disagree with. While my first impression wasn't good, the second was quite favorable. So far, it looks to me like fresh, intelligent thinking from outside the usual channels.

2 comments:

EliRabett said...

Blogrolls are ideosyncratic. In short, not much to worry about, occassionaly necessary to prune and to be added to at will

Michael Tobis said...

Yes to some extent it was an excuse to feature what seemed like an obscure but very interesting corner of the blogosphere.